Gib has a wealth of public speaking experience on a wide range of topics – be it putting purpose on par with profit for corporates or having a more mindful approach to work to bring out the best in individuals.
Gib brings lightness, humour and a humble frankness that can engage and inspire a variety of audiences – from MBA students to C-suite leaders.
GIB’S SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS HAVE INCLUDED
- TEDxPlainpalais, Geneva
- The Crowd, London
- Womansphere Annual Conference, New York
- Clinton Global Initiative, New York
- Intrapreneurship Conference, Barcelona
- Presentations to leadership of corporations and INGOs such as Plan International, Concern, Maersk and Accenture
- Regular speaker at leading Business Schools including London Business School, Wharton, Harvard, INSEAD and Cranfield
‘Your leadership in innovating public private partnerships for development with intrapraneurship, empowering a wealth of talent for good, has been a truly inspiring and a model for organisations across the world.’